Why DNN is good option for CMS websites
The world is going digital and so are offline businesses. In today's fast-paced world it is important to show your presence in the online world. Websites are becoming a norm to every business’s growth or branding strategy and to make this possible Content Management System (CMS) has become an integral part of everyone’s life.
CMS is a web-based software application that allows you to create, edit and store web content in an organized and efficient way. There are several CMS, available today like DNN, WordPress, Magento, Drupal, etc, to facilitate people who want websites for themselves.
DotNetNuke or commonly known as DNN helps you in building and maintaining a content-rich website that can be accessed from any device. DNN CMS Development is the most appreciated CMS for Microsoft.NET and the largest and most successful open source project for the Microsoft ecosystem. It has been downloaded by over 7 million users and is successfully used worldwide. I this competitive world it is difficult to choose one above the rest but features offered by DNN are unbeatable.
- Simple to use: DNN is simple to operate as there is no need to learn any specific programming language. Users can create, manage and publish content on the web without any technical know-how. DNN is known for its rich text editor that serves you with numerous options to come up with amazing results.
- Secure: DNN is known for its exceptional security, it is one of the most secured CMS as it comes with a built-in security model that sorts users into groups based on the type of operation and provides specific permissions.
It helps in validation, encryption and bug tracking to serve you with secure websites and there is no need to install a third-party application as all the content and configuration are stored in the MS SQL database.
- Flexible: DNN is extremely flexible as it provides both pre-made modules and custom modules and can be easily integrated with business applications which are in Microsoft stack of Dynamics like GP, CRM, etc. It is completely based on ASP.NET and provides page editors complete freedom to design pages and manage content with ease.
- Mobile-friendly: The best part of opting DNN over others is that you can easily design a mobile-friendly website with a creative bunch of mobile templates and can experiment as many times as you want without going live. It is featured with a unique utility known as the DNN evoq that automatically discovers the specific features from thousands of mobile devices and tailors the content accordingly.
- Customization: DNN provides you with a facility to build a tailor-made website. It is loaded with many free extensions, which are less redundant when compared to other CMSs. It also serves you with paid extensions that are available at different price ranges.
- Affordable: DNN is one of the most affordable and budget-friendly CMS. Its feature-rich functionalities and extensive community support make it one of the best and most preferred CMS worldwide.