Docker is a Cloud-based app development or aPaaS (Application Platform as a Service) that can easily and efficiently create and manage containers.
The Docker service allows running the same app unchanged on laptops, data centre VMs, and any cloud. Prishusoft is proudly using Docker for its web development services and has managed to serve its clients with unbelievable results.
Features offered by Docker:
Docker is an open-source Linux tool and offers plenty of features to its user. Such as-
- Docker eases integration with different infrastructures.
- With the least amount of runtime requirements using Docker deployment is fast.
- containers can be created or destroyed quickly and easily
- Since containers are lightweight the host can run more than one containers.
- It integrates well with Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, Oracle Container Cloud Service, Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, OpenStack, Salt and Vagrant.
Docker development Services:
With our highly efficient developers, we can serve you with the following services-
- Docker Development
- Customized docker development
- Application deployment
Our technical expert and dedicated team deliver a high-quality application to clients and develop your idea from scratch to an outstanding web application.
- We are well-aware about the latest tools and technology and keep your app updated as per market trends.
- Our on-time delivery is what we are known for. We start working on the project as soon as we are done with research.
- We appoint personnel that will keep informing you about the development process and will seek your advice on the same.
Customer’s satisfaction is our priority. Prishusoft provides the best app development service in the market. We aim to help companies meet their business needs in the best way possible.
Inquire Prishusoft for your requirement to Hire Docker Developer Or Requirement Related to Docker.
Industries we serve
- Business Intelligence
We have great experience in
ASP.NET MVC / Core - 100%
Web API - 90%
iPhone - 80%
Angular / React - 90%
PHP - 90%
Node Js - 90%
Android - 80%